Before submitting your application for rental, please review the information listed below. Properties are rented to the most qualified applicant. Properties are not considered “off the market” until the Reservation Fee has been paid and the Reservation Agreement has been signed or executed by both parties.
Rental worthiness is based on the following criteria below:
- Credit Check
- Civil & Criminal Search
- Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- Application & Fees
- How have you handled your past obligations?
- How much monthly debt do you currently owe?
- Do you have re-established credit to offset past derogatory credit?
- Discharged Bankruptcies are acceptable under certain conditions.
- Social Security Number or ITIN verification.
Civil & Criminal Search
- Have you ever been in litigation with a Landlord?
- Have you ever been evicted?
- Sexual predator search.
- National Terrorist Action List.
Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- How often did you pay late?
- Did you leave owing money?
- How did you maintain the premises?
- Did you fulfill the terms of your lease?
- Were there any complaints against you or your guests?
Please note: Family, friends and/or roommates are not acceptable rental references.
- Do you have a job?
- How long have you been at your job?
- Is your income verifiable?
- Are there any other sources of income?
Please note: Unemployment Benefits will not be considered as Income.
- Allowed if stated acceptable on Rental List.
- Must complete a Pet Application ($20/Pet) and have animal approved.
- Must pay an additional non-refundable pet privilege fee and pet rent (if applicable).
- Please note: Does not apply to medically prescribed service animals.
Application & Fees
Rental Qualification Criteria
- Application should be completed along with proof of income, photo ID, and the proper fees paid.
- A non-refundable $75 Application Fee for each applicant over 18 years of age.
- Pet application must be complete and the proper fees paid (if applicable)
- A non-refundable $20 Pet Application Fee (does not apply to medically prescribed service animals).
- Aggressive Breed List
- A Driver’s License (or other approved photo ID) along with along with Social Security Number or ITIN must be included with application (See Rental Qualification Criteria above).
- Fees must be paid Online or via CashPay* (Certified Electronic Funds).
- Falsification of information provided by applicant is grounds for automatic denial of application and/or termination of tenancy with loss of all monies paid.
- Additional fees may apply
Section 8 / Housing Authority
As a policy, we accept Section 8 / Housing Authority Tenants unless individual Landlord opts out of the program.
The Property will not be remove from market until it has passed the Section 8 Inspection, the Inspector agrees to Rent Rate, and the Applicant has paid the appropriate Reservation Fee.
*Reservation Fee only paid after passing Inspection. Please see above for standard Rental Qualification Criteria